My mom had these flowers in her cutting garden and I thought that they were really pretty and I put it on my blog.
This is me at swimming lessons and I go to swimming lessons in the deep end. Sometimes we have to swim across the whole pool without a noodle and its 7 feet deep. I like swimming in the deep end because we really learned how to swim and that was fun.
We cleaned out my paper box so we decided to pick out some and take a picture so we can throw them away. Here are some of them.
My mom thinks I'm quite the painter.
2 comments:
You are so creative Kailyn! I think you're quite the painter too. We need to go swimming so I can see how good you are in the deep end.
I loved all your pictures. What fun! We can't wait to see you. Be sure to bring your swimsuit. We have a great pool in Rupert.
Love, Grandma Garner
Post a Comment