Monday, April 26, 2010

What I've been doing. . .

We went to see Micah's pig. It was fun.
This was my first time I wanted to get off training wheels. Then I had to put them back on so I could start riding my bike again. But I am going to try again.
This is my teacher, Mrs. Moyle. She is nice and she is a good teacher. She helps me learn to read. I don't think I could have any nicer teacher!


This is my first bike ride video, so sit down and enjoy!

5 comments:

Mary said...

We need to ride bikes again soon.

Emily said...

Good bike riding. I went to that school when I was your age. Abbey and Mylie are way excited to see you at the family reunion this summer, so am I. Garrett can't wait to play with Dallin and all the other baby cousins.

Kelli said...

i sat down, and i enjoyed. thanks!

jamie k said...

you are up to a lot of fun!

good bike riding!

Heidi said...

Kailyn, you have a very smart and fragile brain. You should put on a helmet to protect it, should you accidentally crash while riding that bike. If you need a helmet, tell your mom to buy you one. It will be way less expensive than a trip to the hospital. Happy riding!