Thursday, February 26, 2009

I made a  bookstore.  This is the sign.  And now I will show you the next picture.

I put my books in basket cause they kept tipping over.  Now I will show you the next picture.
This is one of my books for $5. Now I will show you the next picture.
This is a new book that I sold out once.  I am going to sell lots of other books out.  
I have no idea when I am going to sell out.  Now lets go on to the next picture.
This is another picture of one of my books.  It is $1.  Now lets go on to the next picture.
This is one of my pictures.  This is $6.          Let's go on to the next picture.
This is Wyatt, my little bother. . ha, ha.
This is my new t.v. we finally got it.
So, we love it.  I took all these pictures by myself.  

7 comments:

Kelli said...

so did you buy the tv with all the money you made at your book store?

nettie said...

wow kailyn, that's a lot of books you are selling.

if i send you money in the mail, will you send me a book from your bookstore?

Mary said...

Kailyn, that looks fun. I can see your long arm stapler is going to good work. Cool!

Kim said...

No, my mom and dad saved and saved their money to pay for it.

Nettie - sure, I will send you a book - just send a dollar. The books I sell are empty so you can write whatever you want to in them. Just so you know. As a bonus, I can send Morgan one for free.

Kim said...

ya we really can send morgan a book for free . ashley jean sorwensen

Terry and Cathryn said...

WE bought one of Kailyn's books. It is awesome. We highly recommend this establishment.!!!
What cute, cute, cute grandchildren we have!!!!

Heidi said...

Is Wyatt for sale, too? I would like to buy him. How much does he cost? I would also like to buy some books. Could you combine the shipping on Wyatt and the books?