Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ballet

I like my ballet class it is so fun.  But the craziest one I don't really like because she is so crazy.
kailym
This is my recital in December.  My friend Mary did my hair it is so pretty.  I'll tell you how she did it.   she put french braids in my hair and then she crossed them and she tightened them and she just kept doing it until it made a bun.  And thats how she did it.

I am eating snacks here and my Aunt Mary was watching me.  (I (kim) will insert that so was her mom, dad and grandma)  We were watching our performance while we ate snacks.
Here I am waiting to do my pinwheel.
This is one of my teachers.
This is a video of the class doing Good Morning Mr. Toes, Arms, and Legs.

4 comments:

jamie k said...

wow kailyn! you are quite the little ballerina.

Mary said...

You did so good Kailyn. I can't wait to hang out again!

Jeanne Garner said...

I am so excited you love ballet. You looked like a ballerina.

Terry and Cathryn said...

What a pretty ballerina. We love you!!!