Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm blogging!

Hi!  I am watching The Diamond Castle and I am Melody and I am wearing lots of bracelets!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Kailyn, I love your blog too. I love all of your bracelets. You look very cute and I am honored to be the first to leave a comment on your blog

jamie k said...

whoa! sweet bracelets!! i LOVE your new (kinda new --- i've never seen it before) blog. i hope you post a lot cause i like to hear what's going on.

Kim said...

kailyn i like your blog and im glad you have two comments.

jamie k said...

kailyn, i keep checking your blog to see what you are up to... i think you should make a new post. maybe about ballet class? or your favorite movie? or wyatt?

Kim said...

Jamie, I keep checking your blog and I think you should make a new post. Maybe about work, oakley, your new house?

Kailyn

nettie said...

do you like barbie and the diamond castle? morgan thinks it too scary.

Kim said...

Hello Kailyn, This is Kailyn from the future. I just wanted to let you know that everything will work out. You have nothing to worry about. Just continue to be the cute person you are. I love you and can't wait for you to be me.